Thursday, February 3, 2011

the fun part of moving

Even before I knew for certain that we'd be moving I was already thinking about the moving announcements we'd send out. I came up empty-handed until Abbie sent me this cute option from Etsy...

I really like it and, until tonight, it was the front runner. But then I decided my hand would probably get super tired from writing out our new address over and over so I did some searching and found some other fun options.

This one is from tiny prints and I'm pretty smitten with the pop of green. Very springish, don't you think?

This one is from Minted and I'm totally crushing on the color combo + the font. I don't normally fall for things that are so classic but this one also quickly became a favorite.

Last but not least, is a favorite from Shutterfly. The pink + blue feels really cheerful and I adore the mailbox.

Now that we're getting closer to closing on our house I'd really like to finalize the design and get it crossed off my list. It can sit in a "saved file" and be ready to go as soon as we close. I'm all about being proactive when it comes to pretty paper!

What do you think - which looks most like me? which do you like best??

5 comments:

heather said...

I am personally completely in love with the orange and blue one, but I think I'm picking that one more for me than for you! :-)

For you I think maybe the green & orange, or the one I like! :-)

Tracy said...

I'm laughing, one of my first thoughts was, Cyndi now gets the opportunity to pick some really cool "We've Moved" stationary, and waa laa, here it is!

mom said...

I think the green one is "you".....however, I know that you are smitten with the color turquois (sp?) at the moment, so maybe that is "the one"

Cake for Breakfast said...

The one from Tiny Prints does look a lot like you. The one from Minted is so me! Thanks for doing all my research for my next move - not that it is anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

might as well pick two! you aren't going to want to hang in Cleveland that long :) I don't think the river has caught fire recently however...